PORTFOLIO DIVERSIFICATION TOOLBOX 5.1
'INTELLIGENT ASSISTANT (IA) ENHANCES HUMAN DECISIONS. Very interesting Case Study!
PASSING ON A ‘FREE LUNCH’ IS NOT “ACTING WITH CARE, SKILL, PRUDENCE, AND DILIGENCE” https://portfolio-diversification-institute.com/resources/Documents/PASSING%20ON%20A%20FREE%20LUNCH%20jbv%202.0.pdf/
FIDUCIARY LIABILITY CHECK-UP SERVICE DESCRIPTION OverSiteFLEC.pdf
** “THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING” STUNNING - 540-870 Basis Pts MORE USING BIG MATH DIVERSIFICATION WEIGHTING APPLIED TO EXISTING PORTFOLIOS COVID 9/19 TO 6/20 https://portfolio-diversification-institute.com/resources/Documents/Proof%20is%20in%20the%20Pudding.pdf/
Explanation-Invitation: PORTFOLIO DIVERSIFICATION TOOLBOX© One-page Executive Summary on how to reap the benefits by Analyzing & Optimizing using A-I enabling human Customizing & Finalizing : https://portfolio-diversification-institute.com/resources/Documents/excutive%20summary%20Optimizer.pdf/
HIGH MASS FOR CPAs - NOCLAR – “NON-COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND REGULATIONS PROCEDURES NOW REQUIRED IN ALL CPA EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLAN ENGAGEMENTS” https://portfolio-diversification-institute.com/resources/Documents/HiGH%20MASS%20FOR%20CPAs!.pdf/
## RESTATEMENT OF TRUSTS, 3RD CONCLUSIVELY SAYS: “Failure to diversify on a reasonable basis to reduce uncompensated risk is ordinarily a violation of the duty of caution and the duties of care and skill." https://portfolio-diversification-institute.com/resources/Documents/Tax%20Adviser%20AICPA.PDF/
Prudent Management of Investment Risk – 1 page Summary of Legal Requirements: Restatement (3rd)
· Uncompensated Risk: The Orphan of Modern Portfolio Theory, Published in AICPA Tax Advisor, June 2017
· The OverWatch Fiduciary Liability Exposure Check-upList. Practice aide
· The Dangers or Ignoring Uncompensated Risk AICPA WEBINAR (includes calculations to evaluate)
· News Release AICPA TEAMS UP WITH PORTFOLIO DIVERSIFICATION INSTITUTE
· Un-Measured Is Un-Managed FIDUCIARY ASSN. OF CALIFORNIA
· Fiduciary Liability Exposure Check-up PRACTIC AIDE FOR YOUR USE
· Sample Scatter Graph Illustration EDUCATIONAL TOOL (clients and staff)
· White Paper, “The Step-Child of Modern Portfolio Theory: Uncompensated Risk,” by Precision Fiduciary Analytics
· 3rd Restatement Trust on Diversification Failure to reduce uncompensated risk - a breach of duties of care, skill, caution!!
· Link: Report to Board of Directors of San Diego County Employee Retirement Association, “ProForma Investment Exposure Portfolio, February 28, 2015 with a Preliminary Assessment Report, Back-Testing and Evaluating Uncompensated Risk Removal,”\ Stewart Frank, CPA/PFS, AIFA and J. Ben Vernazza, CPA/PFS, TEP (UK) emeritus.
· Article on the latest methodology regarding reduction of uncompensated risk: “Diversification-Weighted Performance Evaluation,” January 27, 2015, James Damschroder
· One of the earlier articles to address reduction of uncompensated risk, April 11, 2008, Geoff Considine. “What is Diversification Worth?”
· http://precisionfiduciary.com/Tibble2015/ TIBBLE VS EDISON 2015 REVISITED US Supreme Court